To establish a caring partnership of home, school, and community to ensure personal and academic excellence so every child can reach his or her full potential.
To produce lifelong learners with the capacity to succeed in the global community and enable students to contribute as productive citizens in a changing society.
To maximize each student learning by:
- Partnering with parents, community, and businesses;
- Implementing high-quality, focused curriculum addressing essential learning;
- Ensuring best practices in instruction & assessment;
- Using data to drive instructional decision-making;
- Recognizing and meeting the unique needs of individuals;
- Inspiring lifelong learning for all students and staff; and
- Promoting character traits of honesty, respect, responsibility, kindness, and fairness